Meet our Board
Members of the Jeremiah Development Board of Directors come from the four founding churches, community organizations and neighborhood businesses.
- Greg Cox (Board President, Lawyer at Hinshaw Law, Emmanuel Episcopal Church Member)
- Ashley Sarver (Board Vice President, Urban Planner, Gary Anderson Architects)
- Dee Valentino (Board Treasurer, Mortgage Originator, Northwest Bank)
- Charmaine Logwood (Board Secretary, Case Worker, Jubilee Center)
- Holly Beeman (Eng. Document Management Technician, 2nd/1st Church, Member)
- Walt Boothe (Vice President, Illinois Bank & Trust)
- Martesha Brown (Community Outreach Officer, Alpine Bank)
- Phillip Bush (Self-Employed)
- Danica Gray(Fundraising and Volunteer Coordinator, Health, Wellness and Outreach,Lifescape Community Services)
- Joan Tunnell, (Literacy Consultant, Court Street UMC Member)
- Joyce Williams (Client Advocate, Shelter Care Ministries)
- Cass Wolfenberger (Senior Vice President Mortgage Banking, Alpine Bank)
One representative from each of the founding congregations also serves on the Board, ex-officio, without vote.
- The Reverend Andria Skornik, Emmanuel Episcopal Church
- The Reverend Calvin Culpepper, Court Street United Methodist Church
- The Reverend Rebecca White Newgren, SecondFirst Church
The Executive Director is Sue Kanthak, who serves on the board as an ex-officio member as well.