Meet our Board
Members of the Jeremiah Development Board of Directors come from the four founding churches, community organizations and neighborhood businesses.
- David Armstrong (Case Worker, Rockford Rescue Mission, Court Street UMC Member)
- Holly Beeman (Eng. Document Management Technician, 2nd/1st Church, Member)
- Phillip Bush (Self-Employed, President)
- Greg Cox (Lawyer at Hinshaw Law, Emmanuel Episcopal Church Member)
- Charmaine Logwood (Case Worker, Jubilee Center)
- Alicia Neubauer (Architect, Saavedra Gehlhausen and Owner Ground Floor Skateboards, Vice President)
- Ann Rundall (Retired Educator, Secretary)
- Joan Tunnell, (Literacy Consultant, Court Street UMC Member)
- Dee Valentino (Mortgage Originator, Northwest Bank)
- Joyce Williams (Client Advocate, Shelter Care Ministries)
- Cass Wolfenberger (Senior Vice President Mortgage Banking, Alpine Bank, Treasurer)
One representative from each of the founding congregations also serves on the Board, ex-officio, without vote.
- The Reverend Andria Skornik, Emmanuel Episcopal Church
- The Reverend Calvin Culpepper, Court Street United Methodist Church
- John Lindblade, 2nd Congregational Church UCC
- The Reverend Rebecca White Newgren, 1st Presybterian Church (PCUSA)
The Executive Director is Michelle Ryan, who serves on the board as an ex-officio member as well.