EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR SEARCH
Jeremiah Development, Part-time
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Executive Director (ED) will have overall strategic and operational responsibility for Jeremiah Development’s staff, programs, expansion, and execution of its mission. She or he will initially develop deep knowledge of our history, partnerships and core programs.
Leadership & Management
- Ensure ongoing local programmatic excellence, program evaluation, and consistent quality of finance and administration, fundraising, communications, and systems; recommend timelines and resources needed to achieve the strategic goals. Fundraising, donor procurement, and research and pursue grant opportunities
- Develop, maintain, and support a strong Board of Directors; build board involvement with strategic direction for both ongoing operation and future projects.
- Facilitate board and committee meetings; and serve as ex-officio of each committee.
- Actively engage volunteers, board members, event committees, partnering organizations, and funders.
Fundraising & Communications
- Expand local sponsor and fundraising activities to support existing program operations; secure funding for new projects.
- Grant research and application.
- Refine all aspects of communications—from web and social media presence to external relations.
- Use external presence and relationships to garner new public speaking opportunities.
- Responsible for donor relations.
- Financial oversight of bookkeeping processes.
- Website updates; monthly newsletters; and social media updates.
- Communications with church partners.
- Preparing documents for board and committee meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Knowledge of project management
- Public Speaking
- Partnership Development
- Public Relations/Marketing
Proficiency in the use of computers for:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Social Media
Application Deadline: February 5, 2018 * Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Michelle Ryan, 318 N. Church St. Rockford, 61101
Latest News Releases
Jeremiah Development is Hiring!
Job Posting Project Manager for Love Rockford, Part-time – 200 Project Hours Job Purpose The Project Manager oversees the planning, coordination, implementation, and tracking of Love Rockford. Primary Duties…Read More
Loaded Brush Luminaries Returns!
Jeremiah Development’s fundraiser, Loaded Brush Luminaries returns June 15th . Please check out our events page for details. If you already know about this fun event, and are ready to…Read More